MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin login page not displaying properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mybb admin login page prob, it is not displaying properly in google chrome and firefox it only works properly in IE I have tried it on my friend's pc , cleared cache done everything.

This is how it looks

[Image: mT8Cfe8.png]
It's not a big issue if it works on a browser, but I see your point. Did you try uploading the ./admin/index.php file from a fresh MyBB package? That might solve your problem??
yeah I reuploaded the admin folder but still I am getting the same error and it is really irritating to work with IE
Have you got any plugins installed? Has this happened after you have made a change e.g. activating a plugin? If so open ./inc/init.php and find the following:
define("TIME_NOW", time());
and replace with
define('NO_PLUGINS', 1);
And see if that fixes things. If not, undo your changes to ./inc/init.php.
(2013-02-05, 04:20 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got any plugins installed? Has this happened after you have made a change e.g. activating a plugin? If so open ./inc/init.php and find the following:
and replace with
define('NO_PLUGINS', 1);

ok I will try but what it exactly does ? disable all plugins ?

(2013-02-05, 04:20 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got any plugins installed? Has this happened after you have made a change e.g. activating a plugin? If so open ./inc/init.php and find the following:
and replace with
define('NO_PLUGINS', 1);

just did this well it solves the problems but then it disables the plugins so it is not a solution.

ok I figured it out it is happening bcoz of the smak key plugin.

So is there any way to solve this problem without deactivating the smak key
This allows you into the AdminCP. Once there you will be able to decativate the plugins that you believe to be the problem and then remove that code from ./inc/init.php. Could you post a list of the plugins you have activated/installed.
(2013-02-05, 05:31 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]This allows you into the AdminCP. Once there you will be able to decativate the plugins that you believe to be the problem and then remove that code from ./inc/init.php. Could you post a list of the plugins you have activated/installed.

yup I have found that it is causing becasuse of this plugin http://www.mybbsecurity.net/topic-secure...mak?page=2
Then don't use that plugin and report the problem to Paul/Nathan.