MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting pics to show in posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i make it so my attachments show as normal pics in posts vs having to have people download it?
Not sure of what is up because i saw several staff people in this forum earlier but i'll give this a bump again just incase somehow they missed it.
When you add a attachment. You'll browse for the picture, then click add attachment, then it appears under the New attachment: block.
You'll see something like newest.php (7.68 KB) "Remove button" "Insert Into Post button"
Click the Insert Into Post button.
just post it and click on the thumbnail, on the coming page copy address and paste it into your post as an image.
arashpour Wrote:just post it and click on the thumbnail, on the coming page copy address and paste it into your post as an image.
That's really unessecary when you can just do what I told on the other post.
CraKteR Wrote:When you add a attachment. You'll browse for the picture, then click add attachment, then it appears under the New attachment: block.
You'll see something like newest.php (7.68 KB) "Remove button" "Insert Into Post button"
Click the Insert Into Post button.

I did that and still it asked to download the image to view in the post. I want it to show as a pic in the post as it would show using [img]example[/img].
Make sure you have javascript enabled in your browser. And when adding it it adds [attachment=xnumber] into the textarea above. else you maybe write [attachment=10] change the bolded part to the id of your attachment.
Crakter I don't think that will show you the full image 100% of the time.