MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now i got a new problem.

I posted a new topic, i go to the location[clan betrayed souls forums -> clan xbs discussion -> news & announcements (-> welcome)] where it is n low and behold:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/vvwmyxi/public_html/clanbs/forums/inc/functions.php on line 551

Wat do I do???

Remember:
http://www.clan-bs.net/forums
Admin CP -> Board settings -> Change -> Show Thread Options -> Posts Per Page:
Change it to something other then 0.
it was set 2 more than Zero, im not sure wat else it could b....
LosTZealoT Wrote:it was set 2 more than Zero, im not sure wat else it could b....

You mean it was set to 2?

In Forum Display Options, make sure:
"Threads Per Page" is set to a number larger than 0
"User Selectable Threads Per Page" is set to a comma-separated list of numbers larger than 0 (if there was a zero here, you should also go into your User CP --> Edit Options and select a non-zero value for the Threads per Page and Posts Per Page)
DennisTT Wrote:
LosTZealoT Wrote:it was set 2 more than Zero, im not sure wat else it could b....

You mean it was set to 2?

In Forum Display Options, make sure:
"Threads Per Page" is set to a number larger than 0
"User Selectable Threads Per Page" is set to a comma-separated list of numbers larger than 0 (if there was a zero here, you should also go into your User CP --> Edit Options and select a non-zero value for the Threads per Page and Posts Per Page)

no, it was set to 25, sry, i used "2" for "to"

And ty, ur advice was rite, i remember i set it 2 that NOW THAT U TOLD ME :O
Aside: my rant about language use

So is it working now? or still not?
it worx fine now, thx 4 ur help

obviously i cant get my point accross Smile
Also adding a link to: What qualifies as support.
Read -> 8. Use proper English!

Good you got it working though.
CraKteR Wrote:Also adding a link to: What qualifies as support.
Read -> 8. Use proper English!

Good you got it working though.

What we mean is use English to the best of your ability. Of course we don't expect everybody to come here with perfect English.