MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To the best Security to Stop Spam Bots!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need a plugin that is good to stop the Spam Bots from registering & posting on my forum. I have had to close the forum until I get this issue resolved. Please help. ~Logan
(2013-02-07, 03:17 AM)Xstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Just use these.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/checkbox-validation
http://mods.mybb.com/view/registration-s...y-question

I cant find where to upload this...

/jscripts/regsecureq.js
To www.example.com/jscripts. You should have a folder called jscripts in your MyBB Root (where MyBB is installed on your server), upload it there.
(2013-02-07, 03:59 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]To www.example.com/jscripts. You should have a folder called jscripts in your MyBB Root (where MyBB is installed on your server), upload it there.

I uploaded everything to the right place, it's not showing in my Plugins.
(2013-02-07, 04:07 AM)LoganD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-07, 03:59 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]To www.example.com/jscripts. You should have a folder called jscripts in your MyBB Root (where MyBB is installed on your server), upload it there.

I uploaded everything to the right place, it's not showing in my Plugins.

Did you unzip the files before uploading them?

Here is the Install instructions for the Questions plug in by G33K:

Quote:III. INSTALL:
- Unzip/Unrar and upload ALL the files in the Upload folder to their respective folders.
The files are:
* /admin/modules/config/regsecureq.php
* /inc/languages/english/regsecureq.lang.php
* /inc/languages/english/admin/config_regsecureq.lang.php
* /inc/plugins/regsecureq.php
* /jscripts/regsecureq.js

MAKE SURE ALL THE ABOVE FILES ARE UPLOADED FOR THE PLUGIN TO WORK CORRECTLY
- Install and Activate the plugin from the Admin Panel, Plugins section.
- Click on Manage Questions to setup the questions. Also accessible from Config>Security Questions
Can I have someone who is good with Plugins to message me? Sad
You can freely ask here what ever you want Smile
(2013-02-09, 08:52 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]You can freely ask here what ever you want Smile

Well, I have unziped everything and it's not showing in my plugins. I have everything in its right folder.
If you are sure everything is uploaded correctly , post your problem in Private Inquiries forum with your problem, Admin CP, FTP details and this thread and someone will fix it for you.
Pages: 1 2