MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP PHP Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 349 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.11 (Linux)
File Line Function /admin/index.php 349 errorHandler->error

What happened? I just moved the MyBB installation and database to a new server... -_-
MyBB doesn't fully support PHP 5.4. MyBB 1.6.10 will fix these issues.
Is there any mod I can make to the admin/index.php file to make the error message go away, or any CSS or Javascript to hide it?
(2013-02-07, 11:59 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB doesn't fully support PHP 5.4. MyBB 1.6.10 will fix these issues.

There's no way to "hide" it. You can either move to another host (which I'm guessing should work) or wait for the next release.
(2013-02-08, 03:22 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-07, 11:59 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB doesn't fully support PHP 5.4. MyBB 1.6.10 will fix these issues.

There's no way to "hide" it. You can either move to another host (which I'm guessing should work) or wait for the next release.

Actually there is.

ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Error Type Medium > Hide Errors and Warnings