MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum's been archived : (
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi crew,

would some help reviving my forum. It's been 'archived' as I left it for so long.

What can I do to bring it back to life?

Kind thanks
bjm
What do you mean it has been archived?
I was confused by that too.
I'm also confused.
I think he means that the forum has been inactive so long that its... super inactive? I don't know. That's what I'm guessing. I've never heard "archived" applied to a forum's activity but that's the only thing that makes sense.
Hey OP, are you using a hosted service? Or are you using a freehost?
I went to my site www.mybb/thecanberralair.com (a draft version)
and it told me to hit the forums
and request
it be taken out of the archive..i've contacted mybb support through contact forms to no avail..
We don't host or maintain any MyBB forums apart from this one. If you're forum has been "archived", it's probably by your hosting provider.

Also, please don't try to contact us for support via the contact form. It specifically stated at the top Please do not use this form to contact us regarding support for MyBB. Requests for support will be ignored.
Thanks Nathan..
so it's go nothing to do with mybb?

sorry..
i think it was still the createmypage thing..

and now its gone.. um..
You're saying you used createmybb3.com? You should contact them. They're a third party forum hosting service. We have no affiliation with them.