MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Upload Failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A member of my forum has an avatar that he can't upload. It always displays an error message:
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again.

He's also a member here. He'll give you more details.
Do you know what format the file is?
.jpeg, it's my (world famous) avatar I'm trying to upload Josh Smile
(2013-02-08, 03:49 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ].jpeg, it's my (world famous) avatar I'm trying to upload Josh Smile

That's the guy on my forum.
(2013-02-08, 03:49 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ].jpeg, it's my (world famous) avatar I'm trying to upload Josh Smile

I have no idea why it wouldn't allow a jpeg file. Maybe because it has a RAT or Keylogger binded and you both(OP and Ben) aren't aware of it?

Not sure, just saying.
(2013-02-08, 03:52 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]

I have no idea why it wouldn't allow a jpeg file. Maybe because it has a RAT or Keylogger binded and you both(OP and Ben) aren't aware of it?

Heh, LOL....

I'm using a Macbook, and a highly done firewall, so that's highly unlikely.
(2013-02-08, 03:53 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-08, 03:52 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]

Heh, LOL....

I'm using a Macbook, and a highly done firewall, so that's highly unlikely.

Damn, how can I forget about a Mac.
It seems like I've seen MyBB have issues with .jpeg files (not .jpg) before.
(2013-02-08, 03:56 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like I've seen MyBB have issues with .jpeg files (not .jpg) before.

So you mean to say it allows .jpg files and not .jpeg? But aren't they both the same kind of files but with an additional letter E in jpeg?

Don't tell me MyBB is discriminating file extensions with letter E in them.
* s3_gunzel had a blonde moment

[Image: 1Z99v]
Pages: 1 2