MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Denied Member Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there

I'm using the 'activate users from mod cp' plugin found here: http://mods.mybb.com/view/activate-users-from-mod-cp

I do not need the code edited as it works fine I just need help developing it further.

What I need is for denied members to be logged in a post on my board.

Basically what I want is when a moderator ticks member(s) and clicks 'Delete Users' it starts a new thread and posts the information from registration (username, E-Mail Address, registration date & time, IP Address) in it. All this information is on the pending members page so I'm sure you can use a cookie for this, also it wouldn't be a problem if the staff member has to go via a page that says 'This will be logged' or something like that where they have to click 'ok' which actually makes the post.

Any help would be appreciated Smile.

Thanks,
Kyle
Anyone able to help? Smile
Still need help Smile.
So you want a log of deleted users? Or you want a way to stop certain users from viewing certain threads/posts?

Sorry but you post is a little confuse to me.
I need a log of deleted users.

What I want is for when staff members click 'Delete User' in the pending members menu (from the plugin quoted) it logs all that members details in a post before deleting the member.

Currently only the ID of a deleted member is logged so I need a way to retain all the information provided in the registration.
Unfortunately that doesn't leave a log for Super Moderators plus it doesn't actually delete the account. All I need is for the account information to be logged in a post before a new account is deleted from the pending members menu, if an account of a full member is deleted I not want that logged.
So those users are actually deleted? I think i'm confused here.
(2013-02-15, 06:50 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]So those users are actually deleted? I think i'm confused here.

Well he want to delete denied users but he want's a plugin that can fetch their information from database and post them on separate threads in a forum, before deleting them permanently.
Yes exactly, to make it a little easier the information does not need to be taken from the database but the pending members page, also I only want member deleted from this page to be logged so I'm sure some sort of cookie or something can be used.

Here's are screenshot of the pending members page courtesy of the plugin mentioned in the initial post: http://kyleswebspace2.yolasite.com/resou...embers.png

Thanks
Pages: 1 2