MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: undefined in posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all.
Days ago I transferred the contents of the accounts table, threads, posts and sections of a forum WoltLab.
The transfer was made without problems. The problem is only with someone who responds to the thread exits when virtually always written undefined. I tried to respond to that account and I mo problems.
We hypothesized that maybe the problem is in the IP, because he lives in America and has ip address American.
How can I fix?

Thanks in advance

PS: I apologize for the translation, I made it with google translate.
(2013-02-08, 10:47 PM)u.russo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all.
Days ago I transferred the contents of the accounts table, threads, posts and sections of a forum WoltLab.
The transfer was made without problems. The problem is only with someone who responds to the thread exits when virtually always written undefined. I tried to respond to that account and I mo problems.
We hypothesized that maybe the problem is in the IP, because he lives in America and has ip address American.
How can I fix?

Thanks in advance

PS: I apologize for the translation, I made it with google translate.

Could you provide a link to the forum so we can see the problem?
(2013-02-08, 11:00 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]Could you provide a link to the forum so we can see the problem?
http://www.metin2hyro.it/board/showthrea...51#pid1051
The black bar in the post separates post.
The messages were sent from different computers, with the first computer always comes out saying 'undefined' with the other two normal writes.
Some have told me to format the pc and change the operating system.
is it possible?
UP...
Are you using the latest version of MyBB? This issue was resolved in 1.6.9.
The version is 1.6.9

Hello to all,
my problem has been solved in this way:
I downloaded this editor:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/wysiwyg-editor
beginning this editor was displayed only in a rapid,
Yesterday I changed the forum and replace it with all editors in the forum, create threads, thread changes, etc.

Thanks for the support given
you can close for problem solved Smile