MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get someting to the right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Mybb-ers,

I have made some pictures clickable to a link and if u go with the mouse over it the picture will glow up... Its some code in the global.css and then in the template the url code...

Now I try to get this images to the right with some spaces between the images and after the image so the images are not stuck the the hole right site of the footer....

I tryed many codes to get this don to the right but nothing works for me to get this fix... If a code is working and the images are to the right all images stuck together and the are complete to the right of the footer without some spaces... Now is the question knows annyone a code that the spaces works and that the images are to the right.....

Thanks thinking with me!!
Try adding float:right;margin-left:5px; to the images css
Nice works, but the last picture is still to much on the right, complete to the right side of the forum almost out of the screen.. Do u know to fix this because if I change the px code to 10 or 15 or higher this have no effect...
Are the images contained in a div of any kind? You can always try .imagesclass:last-child {margin-right:xxpx;}
Wait I post the codes to get my mouseover picture working.....

In the global.css I have the codes.
#facefoot {
   display: block;
   width: 36px;
   height: 37px;
   background-image: url(/images/GalaxyFreaks_New/facefoot.png);
   border: none;
   text-decoration: none;
   float:right;margin-left:5px;
}

#facefoot:hover {
   background-image: url(/images/GalaxyFreaks_New/facefoot2.png);

Then I need to put a code in the template where I want to show the picture and the code is this.

<a href="https://www.facebook.com/GalaxyFreaks" id="facefoot" onclick="return true;" target="_blank"></a>

This will show the picutre and mousover picture.. And thats what I trying to get to the right with some spaces... Thats what I now have but the last picture is wait to the right and need also some spaces and thats what I tryed for now..
Can you provide me with a link?
Yes no problem....

www.galaxyfreaks.nl

U find the images in the footer, on the right side.....
On the #youfoot css, add margin-right: 5px; (or more pixels if you wish).

You have added margin-left to every images so they have space between them. But since the last image doesn't have any right margin they are positioned at extreme right.
I have space between them, so thats is ok, but now I need to fix a space at the last picture.. There need to be a way to fix this not???

Now I have cheated with making the last png image bigger and make 5px on the right transpa ToungueToungue
But there need to be a way not??
Read kavins response Smile
Pages: 1 2