MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a page where members can apply to join private groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

How can members apply for a private forum ??

In my forum we have private subforum which is only seen by a specific group.

Where exactly non-members of that group can apply to get in to that group ?

What I'm talking about is this

http://gyazo.com/c74f05c6add82d114792f58...1360529766
Do you want to add a custom page for that or like on HF? If you want it like on HF that is a MyBB core feature. Every user can find it in User CP on right side under the name "Group Memberships".
(2013-02-10, 09:04 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to add a custom page for that or like on HF? If you want it like on HF that is a MyBB core feature. Every user can find it in User CP on right side under the name "Group Memberships".

I don't want it exactly like in HF but I don't see that feature in my installation !!
Users can't see groups inorder to join .
Can your provide a user test account so i can take a look? And you have to modify some settings for each group so they can be able to join "Publicly Joinable Options".
It's been fixed thank you so much Smile

so they can be able to join "Publicly Joinable Options". 
(2013-02-10, 09:18 PM)Budhan Wrote: [ -> ]It's been fixed thank you so much Smile

so they can be able to join "Publicly Joinable Options". 

Exactly that Smile No problem.
There is a problem How I make someone leader of a group ??

That he can accept new members without giving him Admin CP ?
When you take a look on group options you will see "Leaders" make someone leader of group and give him permissons to do that.
Fixed thanks Smile