MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NCIS-Fan.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Ncis-fan.com is a new forum for fans of the hit CBS tv drama based around the real Life NCIS. We have boards for every season and episodes, Cast Bios, Boards for NCIS:LA and J.A.G. Soon we will be ading a board for NCIS:RED when it is eventually filmed.

I have designed the rank images myself. Its a new site with no members yet. So if you like this tv show please join.
Theme needs work o.o
I like the colors but the tops looks jumbled. It needs a bit more work I think, but not too bad.
(2013-02-11, 02:55 AM)xDizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Theme needs work o.o
in what way please. be specific

(2013-02-11, 02:57 AM)Sawedoff Wrote: [ -> ]I like the colors but the tops looks jumbled. It needs a bit more work I think, but not too bad.

how do you mean the top looks jumbled
I know it's not very helpful but it just does.

Between the big text box and the announcements, they just look really BIG. makes it look jumbled IMO.
(2013-02-11, 11:42 AM)Sawedoff Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's not very helpful but it just does.

Between the big text box and the announcements, they just look really BIG. makes it look jumbled IMO.

can u add a screenshot with the things u think need changeing circled so i can change it.

Ive changed the theme. Please let me know what you think of the new theme.
the display isnt correct, to be more specific, that "cookies" announcement is unnecessary we know you use cookies it's a "forum" and its way too "wide" it needs to be flush/uniform with the rest of your forum. Also the announcement says you have it in the footer (which isnt displaying), then why do you have it in 2 places? The logo is small and looks out of place, looks like you just threw a random sig up there.

There is basically NO content on the site, you need to work on that.

Look at your competition see what they bring to the table http://ncisforum.net/

they also use mybb, maybe you can capitalize because imo your theme looks better (no goofy background image thats more distracting than anything)
(2013-02-11, 02:37 PM)vegathechosen Wrote: [ -> ]the display isnt correct, to be more specific, that "cookies" announcement is unnecessary we know you use cookies it's a "forum" and its way too "wide" it needs to be flush/uniform with the rest of your forum. Also the announcement says you have it in the footer (which isnt displaying), then why do you have it in 2 places? The logo is small and looks out of place, looks like you just threw a random sig up there.

There is basically NO content on the site, you need to work on that.

Look at your competition see what they bring to the table http://ncisforum.net/

they also use mybb, maybe you can capitalize because imo your theme looks better (no goofy background image thats more distracting than anything)
ive got rid of the cookie thing. im still yet to find or even design a good enough logo. any ideas
(2013-02-11, 02:37 PM)vegathechosen Wrote: [ -> ]that "cookies" announcement is unnecessary we know you use cookies it's a "forum"

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/london/uk-cook...-know/4910