MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Background images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you put a background image in the space you write your message and then put another one in the quick reply posting space?

I know how to do it but it puts the images in both spaces but I want separate background images there
Find this section of the showthread_quickreply template:
<textarea style="width: 100%; padding: 4px; margin: 0;" rows="8" cols="80" name="message" id="message" tabindex="1"></textarea>
Change it to:
<textarea class="quickyreply" style="width: 100%; padding: 4px; margin: 0;" rows="8" cols="80" name="message" id="message" tabindex="1"></textarea>
Add the following to your global.css
.quickyreply {
background-image:url('image.png');
}
Then find this in your global.css:
textarea {background:#ffffff;
And change it to:
textarea {background-image:url('image2.png');
(2013-02-11, 12:12 AM)pandaa Wrote: [ -> ]Find this section of the showthread_quickreply template:
<textarea style="width: 100%; padding: 4px; margin: 0;" rows="8" cols="80" name="message" id="message" tabindex="1"></textarea>
Change it to:
<textarea class="quickyreply" style="width: 100%; padding: 4px; margin: 0;" rows="8" cols="80" name="message" id="message" tabindex="1"></textarea>
Add the following to your global.css
.quickyreply {
background-image:url('image.png');
}
Then find this in your global.css:
textarea {background:#ffffff;
And change it to:
textarea {background-image:url('image2.png');

Panda, thank you so much this worked beautifully and I shall bookmark this thread for future reference - thanks Big Grin
Amazing
Thanks