MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gif a specific link a diffrent color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
www.galaxyfreaks.nl

Username: GebruikersTest
Password: 1234567890
Did you add the CSS part to global.css?
I have it working.........

I see the code was wrong
.welcomeuser a {
color: HEX CODE HERE;

It need to be

.welcomeuser a {
color: #COLOR CODE HERE;
}

Then its works, I saw that to late sorry, for now its works thanks!!
No probs, remember to read the whole post Wink
Try using this code as using multiple states might make the link to have the wrong colour:
.welcomeuser a:link,
.welcomeuser a:hover,
.welcomeuser a:acitve,
.welcomeuser a:visited {
color: #HEX CODE HERE;
}
That would mean the hover is the same as the current Jordan, not very user friendly but it would work. It is better to set a separate colour for hover.
You could then add another line making it have an underline, or would that still not be user friendly??
.welcomeuser a:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}
I have don like I posted and have made the hover color diffrent with this code

.welcomeuser a:hover {
   color: #COLOR CODE HERE;
   text-decoration: underline;
}

Works great and I say thanks to Tindris I hit again the reputation button for u Big GrinBig Grin

small addition, I have not put the <span class="welcomeuser"> code on {$lang->welcome_usercp} but on the {$lang->welcome_back} code, because if I set it on the {$lang->welcome_usercp} the wrong section is changed the color (link to user_CP is then a diffent color) and with the {$lang->welcome_usercp} the right link is now the color I want...

Also one question, I it possible to put the code there from wich usergroup the user have.. So if they admins they get the color of the admin, and if they are mods they get the color from the moderators group etc etc????
Not while using the current query I don't believe.
Have a look at: http://community.mybb.com/thread-134292-...#pid971625
Is that what you wanted?
Pages: 1 2 3