MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users & Groups Tab not working in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured out if I keep writing in my own post the problem will get solved. There was an error in my users.php file on line 1866. I have no idea how that happened but I replaced it with a fresh copy of users.php and it fixed the problem. Can someone mark this as fixed please? Not sure if I am allowed or not. Thank you everyone for, oh wait :-)

(2013-02-12, 06:14 AM)dragula Wrote: [ -> ]So our forum is installed and people are able to register and post new threads without issues. I am not able to access the Users & Groups Tab in ACP at all. I get a

Server error, The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.s4lservers.com/mybb/admin/ind...odule=user. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Anything to do with user settings, is not accessible due to this. I did merge from phpbb3 about 2 weeks ago and everything seemed totally fine, I didnt realize this issue I guess but Im sure it was a problem from the start. Just started really messing around making new forums and threads for our group. It would be really awesome if it is something simple because we can not afford to have to redo the entire thing. Sorry if I didnt give too much info as Im still new to mybb. Using default theme and no mods installed.

My forums are REALLY taking off as of the last few days and quite a few people have registered and posted. I need a way to manage these users but can not. Something happened with the merge possibly? Going from phpbb3 to mybb, or a file got mixed up uploading it to the webserver? Something in the database not working properly? I jsut need a direction to go that doesn't require re-installing my entire forums.

www.s4lservers.com/mybb

Is there no one that can help me on this issue? Seems like I would get at least one reply in almost 24 hours. I really do not want to have to wipe my forums and start over and am pretty desperate for a fix.

After a bit of research, I came across something about Mod Security. It had me rename the htaccess.txt to .htaccess but the issue is still there.
I figured out if I keep writing in my own post the problem will get solved. There was an error in my users.php file on line 1866. I have no idea how that happened but I replaced it with a fresh copy of users.php and it fixed the problem. Can someone mark this as fixed please? Not sure if I am allowed or not. Thank you everyone for, oh wait :-)