MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb_post_trackers table rebuild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can mybb_post_trackers table be rebuilt from data in other tables?

CREATE TABLE mybb_post_trackers (
pid int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
import_pid int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
import_uid int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
KEY pid (pid,import_pid)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Since I am new to 'this', I am assuming that:

- pid = post id (foreign key into posts?)

- not sure what import_pid & import_UId (user id?) are

Thanks.
What are you trying to do? Are you using the merge tool?
(2013-02-12, 07:21 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you trying to do? Are you using the merge tool?

No, table is reported as missing when I do mysqlcheck.

It is also missing in the MYSQL folder for the mybb database.

So I presume I must recreate it.
It must be from a plugin you had installed at one point. That table isn't part of the delivered MyBB database structure.
(2013-02-12, 09:58 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]It must be from a plugin you had installed at one point. That table isn't part of the delivered MyBB database structure.

You may be right, but it seems to be a part of merge ...

grep -r post_tracker mybb

results in

mybb/merge/resources/.tmp_functions.php.1854~: $output->update_progress_bar(0, "Removing ".TABLE_PREFIX."post_trackers table.");
mybb/merge/resources/.tmp_functions.php.1854~: $db->drop_table("post_trackers");
mybb/merge/resources/.tmp_functions.php.1854~: $output->update_progress_bar(0, "Creating ".TABLE_PREFIX."post_trackers table.");
mybb/merge/resources/.tmp_functions.php.1854~: $db->query("CREATE TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."post_trackers (
mybb/merge/resources/modules/posts.php: $db->insert_query("post_trackers", array(
mybb/merge/resources/class_cache_handler.php: if(!$db->table_exists("post_trackers"))
mybb/merge/resources/class_cache_handler.php: $query = $db->simple_select("post_trackers", "pid, import_pid");
mybb/merge/resources/functions.php: $output->update_progress_bar(0, "Removing ".TABLE_PREFIX."post_trackers table.");
mybb/merge/resources/functions.php: $db->drop_table("post_trackers");
mybb/merge/resources/functions.php: $output->update_progress_bar(0, "Creating ".TABLE_PREFIX."post_trackers table.");
mybb/merge/resources/functions.php: $db->query("CREATE TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."post_trackers (