MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hyper Portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
1)yes befor enter to portal i was logged.
2)yes i can enter to portal.php but i can't for hyperportal.php
3)yes completely blank and with CTRL+U:
just this:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><!-- start: hyperportal -->

<!-- end: hyperportal -->
(2013-03-03, 01:04 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-03, 12:06 AM)jimsho Wrote: [ -> ]I have copied all the files into their directories. When I go into plugins and click on install & Activate, I get the following error message:

Warning [2] require_once(/home/content/60/6493660/html/mybb/admindir/inc/functions_themes.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 142 - File: inc/plugins/hyperPortal.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)

I got that too.

It is because OP has decided to put all the admin files into a special directory called 'admindir' rather than 'admin' or the name of the particular forum's directory.

When I copied the files I assumed that those files were to be copied into my admin dir but if you look inside the plugin that folder name is hard-coded.

So either copy the folder 'admindir' as-is from the installation files or edit the plugin file to point to your admin directory.

Wow, I didn't made my MyBB installation and I assume that all the people had admindir.

I will fix this in the version i am uploading tonight

Raminr63

Please change your hyperportal.php in your forum root with this one and PM me the text that appears (asumming it isn't another blank page).

Thanks.

New version with some fixes and new widgets!

If you want only to install the widgets you should copy the language file too, beacuse it has all the default widgets text.

The Google Ads Widget is more than once because, in this version, there isn't multiple instances of one widget. In the future I hope to add that.
After downloading the new version, after I uploaded the files, I had to uninstall the previous version. I was getting an error on the plugins page. After I uninstalled and installed and activated it works just fine. It also fixes the blank page problem.
Mmm, how weird, didn't save the error for any luck?

(I think for any luck isn't a correct phrase in english, its a transliteration of one in Argentina that i don't know how to say in english Toungue)

Someone is using it in a working website?
Can I have a link to it?

I really recommend using Forum List Widget as default for non registered users.
(2013-03-04, 02:37 AM)brunodiaz Wrote: [ -> ]Mmm, how weird, didn't save the error for any luck?

(I think for any luck isn't a correct phrase in english, its a transliteration of one in Argentina that i don't know how to say in english Toungue)

Someone is using it in a working website?
Can I have a link to it?

I really recommend using Forum List Widget as default for non registered users.

When I went to the plugins page. A message showed up in red near the top of the page. There was a message something about code mismatch and asking if I was entering the page the correct way.

I believe this was caused from when the original version was installed, it failed with the message I reported earlier. Then when I tried to uninstall it, it got the same message. Then I went out and deleted all the original files from mybb. Then I uploaded the new files and went to the plugins page. After I got the error message about code mismatch, I clicked on uninstall Hyperportal and the error message went away. When I clicked on install it installed just fine. This is still a work in progress, but here is a link to the page:

http://www.morethantrivia.com/mybb/hyperportal.php
Great.

I see you are using 4 sectors.

To make them like you want you should change hyperportal stylesheet in your ACP.
I just noticed a new side affect from the installation of HyperPortal. All of my pages now have ! -- start: header --> at the top of everyone of my pages.

I think you are missing the leading < for your comments
I suppose that it get erased by error.

I will fix it at night. If you search that string in the files it should be very easy to change Smile

I can't find the start header error. I don't add that. Maybe it chaged your header template?
If I uninstall the plugin, it goes away. When I install the plugin, it comes back.
Thanks.

I will be on a trip for then days. As soon as i come back i will get in touch to continue looking the error. Sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6