MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usergroup Span Code been cut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to add my own span style in usergroup and when applied it is Cut at the end breaking the entire code for the span style, is there some sort of filter or char limit?

Example of said code..

<span style='font-weight:bold;color: white;background: #FE642E;padding: 3px 8px;font-size: 11px;-moz-border-radius: 3px;-webkit-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px;text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px -1px 0px;display: inline-block'>{username}</span>
Not sure if there's a limit, but why don't you just add something like:

<span class="administrator">{username}</span>

Then in your stylesheet you could add all that styling.

E.g

.administrator {
font-weight:bold;
color: white;
background: #FE642E;
padding: 3px 8px;
font-size: 11px;
-moz-border-radius: 3px;
-webkit-border-radius: 3px;
border-radius: 3px;
text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px -1px 0px;
display: inline-block;
}
I was hoping to keep at least file edits as possible.

but if there is a limit i might just have to it that way.

Thanks.
(2013-02-13, 05:25 PM)Dermot Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to add my own span style in usergroup and when applied it is Cut at the end breaking the entire code for the span style, is there some sort of filter or char limit?

Example of said code..

<span style='font-weight:bold;color: white;background: #FE642E;padding: 3px 8px;font-size: 11px;-moz-border-radius: 3px;-webkit-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px;text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px -1px 0px;display: inline-block'>{username}</span>

the last property doesnt end with a ; Big Grin