MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Computer Forumz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone!

I've started a little community going on based on Computers, well it has a few members, some posts etc. Well, i'm going to advertise it here on MyBB Community Forums, well please come by and register to fully browse our forums!
See you there friends

Main Domain: <<snip>>

Redirected Domain: <<snip>>

Thanks, WatchOut
seems ok overall.

i think the images need crisping up. look a bit amateurish.

also i prefer talkcomputerz as a name. sounds nicer and more of a community name.
i see, but i like Computer Forumz.

BTW, the logo is changed but until my designer comes back, i will use it..
The name is fine. It is what you make of it. Also your designer might want to do a bit more. The forums really don't do it for me the way they are. The color scheme isn't bad, but you could have your designer at least change the "new post, no new post" images on your index to make your forum more unique.

However, if you are changing your logo I will stop at this point because I really think it would depend on what your next logo looks like to see what direction you should really be heading.
I've hired a designer, he'll do all, new theme, new logo etc.
can't wait to see it Smile
WatchOut Wrote:I've hired a designer, he'll do all, new theme, new logo etc.

hire a designer???
wouw you must be a rich man Big Grin
thanks for your kind comments Wink
I dont like the domain names forumz just wont cut it in the search engines, forum seems ok though.
Hope you can compete with the other computer forums out there.
Pages: 1 2