MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyCode Does Not Show Up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, there was a thread down below that had a similar issue but there was no resolution.

Here is the screenshot of what I am seeing.

[Image: newPost.png]

My URL is : www.clan-kyodai.com, and you can log it to see by using
username: TestUser
password: Testuser1

with this user you should be able to post in the Application section of the forums only.

I've gone through all my settings and I have MyCode enabled in every location.

If I go into a thread, the editor shows up for the quick reply, just not new threads.
Admin CP - Configuration -> Settings -> Clickable Smilies and BB Code -> Clickable MyCode Editor -> On
(2013-02-15, 08:16 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP - Configuration -> Settings -> Clickable Smilies and BB Code -> Clickable MyCode Editor -> On

As I mentioned in my original post all the Mycode settings are turned on the the configuration.
looks like your editor is not loading properly, follow this method.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-75337.html
Oh sorry didn't read it correctly. Blush
Alone warrior that is if the text box is overhanging not if the MyCode buttons are missing.
(2013-02-15, 08:29 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sorry didn't read it correctly. Blush
Alone warrior that is if the text box is overhanging not if the MyCode buttons are missing.

sorry my bad,
edit: OP are you using cloudflare?
I found that page earlier today and was one of the first things I tried before posting this issue here. I wonder if maybe I should reinstall the files. The code use to work with the template I'm using but I do not know when it stopped showing up.

It's probably a file or template I messed up while editing the theme for my site.

not using cloudflare, mine is just a basic install, I have Akismet, Create New Threads from Index, and Youtube Plugin installed.

I've only made modifications to the Calendar templates so I can display the calendar outside of the Forum Directory and some of the welcome blocks so I can put links to other pages on my website.

The first handful of posts I did the MyCode editor showed up and worked just fine and I'm not sure what happen to cause it not to show up anymore. It still works on the quick reply box just not the new post blocks.
Have you tried to see if it is still there on the default template?
After my reply I switched over to the default template and it is still missing in New Posts, functions just find for quick reply still. I am not sure what got messed up.
Re-upload ./jscripts/editor.js to your MyBB forum and re-upload the ./jscripts/editor_themes/ directory.
Pages: 1 2