MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a way to view the forum viewing permissions of a group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going through all my subforums and trying to make sure the permissions for a specific group were how I wanted them, and I started to wonder if there's an easier way.

Is there a way to select a group and then just view on a single page ALL the permission settings that group has on each and every subforum, etc?

For example if I want to see where "Group A" can or cannot post, and what they can or cannot view... without having to go click on every single forum in the Forum Management area?
Thanks for the response but what I mean is, from the ACP, I'd like to have a way to see what groups have which permissions set instead of having to go click on each forum in the forum area of the ACP.

For example if I wanted to compare ALL forum permissions of Moderators against ALL forum permissions of Administrators to see exactly what differences there are, and in which forums they're different. All in one view in the ACP.