MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Min - Max Width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I'm creating a Theme that will have a fixed "Width" what is the min/max Width to go by?
If the theme is going to have a "Fixed Width" then how can it have a min/max width ? Why would you want to set a min/max width on a fixed width lol
Standard web size width is 960px but many now stretch to 1024px or 1048px
(2013-02-16, 01:36 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]If the theme is going to have a "Fixed Width" then how can it have a min/max width ? Why would you want to set a min/max width on a fixed width lol

Min Fixed Width and Max Fixed Width. You didn't understand my question.
I don't think you understand your own question. You cant have two fixed widths. Is that not obvious ?
(2013-02-16, 11:26 PM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you understand your own question. You cant have two fixed widths. Is that not obvious ?

This forum (mybb's) width is 940 and 980, now find how. Big Grin
(2013-02-16, 11:26 PM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you understand your own question. You cant have two fixed widths. Is that not obvious ?

I don't want two Fixed Widths.

I was asking what's the min [smallest] Fixed Width could be and what the max [Largest] Fixed Width could be.
Max 970px (actually on my forum it's 92%) is good, see on my forum libertymarket.org
900px a good size?
(2013-02-16, 11:40 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]900px a good size?

you are asking for min or max?
Pages: 1 2