MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting a new forum but before i do i need a theme i get paid every friday around 90 bucks but i have to give my parents half for my part in car insurance. I can pay 30 or 40 for something like this but a little better same color scheme i need but id like it to have more of an amc television feel like walking dead breaking bad hell on whees freak show shows like that pm me for more info here is an example.

http://www.amctv.com/#
Should be in RSJ.

You may like to forward me the detail further as we have talked about it earlier.
effone the site is with icyboards but i wanna know your price before i talk to you about it

Anyone interested in getting paid for a theme?
the site is with icyboards?

then you have to be very lucky as Demonate designers and Xige do themes for icyboarders for free.

(as far as I know)
Yaldaram is going to make it since effone never replyed.
(2013-02-19, 10:13 PM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram is going to make it since effone never replyed.

We discussed, right? We couldn't just finalize it. That doesn't mean I've not replied.
Leave a screen shot for us of how it turns out.. making a Walking Dead style theme sounds incredible.. the feels of that franchise presentation is awesome!