MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steam for Linux!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's out! It seems only Ubuntu is officially supported. However according to the ArchWiki at least it can be installed on other distros with some work.

They are also having a sale for all the linux supported games Wink.
Neato! Can anyone recommend me a cheap long lasting game I can play? Very bored.
If you like tower defenses cubemen may interest you(I haven't played but thinking of buying it Toungue). Otherwise depending on what's cheap the original mass effect will give you a ton of play time.
[Image: 132924850615.png]

Time to rack up. Smile
enjoy your 104 games folks
Hasn't it been out for a long time? Or was that just beta? I've been using it for ages on Ubuntu.

Games run a lot faster on Linux than Windoze I've found.
Wonder if Train Sim is available

Might need to invest in a new(er) PC than I have (Celron D currently - I have a MacBook, so I rarely use the PC as it is)
* Paul H. buys Amnesia
(2013-02-16, 08:53 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Hasn't it been out for a long time? Or was that just beta? I've been using it for ages on Ubuntu.

Games run a lot faster on Linux than Windoze I've found.

It was just beta to my understanding. Seems steam also plans on releasing something to make it easier to install on other distros as well(like including dependencies and what not).