MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Imgur Upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
very nice..this is much nicer than the tinypic plugin, imho.
just noticed that this mod doesn't work in ie9.

this is what the upload box looks like:

[attachment=28664]

'select file' doesn't work. when you hit 'browse', you can search for your photo, but it doesn't upload.
(2013-02-23, 01:36 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]just noticed that this mod doesn't work in ie9.

'select file' doesn't work. when you hit 'browse', you can search for your photo, but it doesn't upload.

in ie10 for me work fine...
(2013-02-23, 01:36 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]just noticed that this mod doesn't work in ie9.

IE9 does not support the HTML5 image API.
(2013-02-23, 11:27 AM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]

IE9 does not support the HTML5 image API.

hmn, that's unfortunate. is there any work around?

also, is there a way to force photos to be under certain dimensions?
When I saw this, I immediately added it to my forum,but when I did it seems to have "broke" another plugin which auto re-sizes [img] tagged images. Any thoughts?
deleted
(2013-04-09, 11:21 PM)AvatarToXic Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get this to work
I got my api key client seceret key and copy pasted into the your key part
uploaded the file to root.
fd.append("key", "I pasted my Client Secret key here"); // Get your own key http://api.imgur.com/
I see the popup box open and i click on select file and do an upload. Nothing is uploading.

Am I doing this wrong?

(2013-02-23, 11:27 AM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]IE9 does not support the HTML5 image API.

That might be your problem.
deleted
is anyone else having the problem with the spinning image just continually spinning when using firefox?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8