MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid Job] Social Network 150 euro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Im searching people on mybb who can create a social network for me with mybb.
i need this:

- Groups (everyone can create his/her own Group)
- Profile page (Simple on 1 page and everyone can editing profile area Big Grin )
- Video's (youtube and others)
- Premium Membership (giving more access to the website.
- Music (posting music you like)
- custom chat below on the right, just something you have on facebook!
- Blogs (everyone can create his/her own Blog)
- Events (Posted by the team of GP or Game organisations)
- News from other websites (Games)
- Games ( a place where you can play multiplayer games on mybb)
- Nav menu like mine on warhood.com Jquery css menu, customade theme with my logo you can check it on gaming-profiles.com.
- Portal page or index page just the same like facebook has so that you dont see news on the index but just text why people need to register on my website. and the boxes on the right how they can join, and above on the right side above the login box. (everying will be availible for people if they login otherwise they cant see the content)
- Search box like facebook.
- Connecting with Facebook, Twitter and Google.

I want to create this website with mybb so i can be the first gaming social network with all the news worldwide!

150 euro's for the whole deal, thanks,
Wazzyl.

All the sponsors, Donators and each person who's giving us money will gets on our pages and we will thank them!
$150 for hundreds of hours of work, lol.
(2013-02-17, 05:23 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]$150 for hundreds of hours of work, lol.

150 Euros is actually equal to ~200$ USD.
You could do most of that, if not all, with plugins. But you won't be the first.
200$ is too much bro don't pay that much
there are already many plugins for the functions you posted in the startpost
(2013-02-17, 11:04 AM)ricard Wrote: [ -> ]200$ is too much bro don't pay that much
there are already many plugins for the functions you posted in the startpost

"Games ( a place where you can play multiplayer games on mybb)"

This alone is worth way more than $200, in my opinion. Unless I'm not understanding correctly what he means with this.
Comet chat does the multiplayer games. Gamesection for MyBB does games but not multiplayer.
i was talking for a game page wher you can play multiplayer games, and yes maybe that's true about these plugins, but what if i want a look like facebook? Thats what people dont here on mybb!

and im not that smart to make that so im asking here via mybb and 150 euro (200 dollar) is a nice deal for the people here.

if someone can makes a list for me what i need that should make it easy i think!
I can try and help you out man, if you want. Most of the work will just be installing plugins and making them work like you want, but I like working on stuff to get my mind off of things so I'll help you out.

And no pay is needed since I can't guarantee I can do everything you want, and if you'll even like it.
i have my designer, and i think he could make it! 150 euro is alott for me!