MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Team Leaders Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Name: Not willing to disclose yet
Positions Available:
Team Leaders with experience in the following :
Forum Software : MyBB & phpBB3 mainly, but also other software experience would be an advantage.

Graphics : Photoshop experience or equivalent, capable of producing graphics to a high standard.

Theme Designer/Customiser : Must be able to customise existing themes, and be willing to design new themes.

Coder1: Must have good knowledge of HTML, CSS and some php a person who is able to describe simply how to solve problems.

Coder2: Must have good knowledge of phpBB3 mods, and or MyBB plugins, be able to solve problems with these formats.

Blog Writers x 2 : Two writers who are able to write up tuts, and add relevant articles to the blog.

Promotor : Have experience in promoting forums across the net, this is a challenging position, not only will you have to find places to advertise this site, you will also be responsible for finding advertisers on the site to bring in revenue.

Costs and Rewards
All set up costs will be met with me, the front end will be a Wordpress blog.info site, the forum will run on MyBB.
Initially the payment will be made by forum cash, earned by completing tasks requested by members.
Each year after costs have been met, any profits from adverts on the will be divided EQUALLY between all team leaders.
If the site gets busy, ( I plan for it to be very busy), team leaders will be responsible for recruiting their own team members. Ensuring that standards of quality will be maintained, team members will only be paid in Forum Cash.

There is a lot more.

PM me with details of previous jobs/experience if you are interested.

This site will open in about a months time