MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Get this error everytime I go to the AdminCP but not when I go to the front page [Image: 4faede563ad56ca07ea9cb103453747a.png]
Thanks.
Are you not able to view any page inside admin panel or just the login page or ACP ? and
Did you install recently any plugin like Fake admin CP or similar ?

* Please describe more about your forum and issues.
ie., was it working properly first or the time you installed myBB you got this message etc... that helps in diagnosing the problem more efficiently
(2013-02-16, 04:25 PM)Emperor Wrote: [ -> ]Are you not able to view any page inside admin panel or just the login page or ACP ? and

ie., was it working properly first or the time you installed myBB you got this message etc... that helps in diagnosing the problem more efficiently

the error message is missing the description and error code I wonder if this is an untrapped error or the OP has removed the error description ?
Please disable in the ACP that errors and warnings are hidden.
(2013-02-16, 04:25 PM)Emperor Wrote: [ -> ]Are you not able to view any page inside admin panel or just the login page or ACP ? and

I Can access everywhere else except the AdminCP.
No, I do not use anything like fake admin or similar.
This is the first time I got this error.
It could be due to some kind of hosting limit or database problem or some plugin (if you recently installed some plugin)

Try to repair all tables and if you still get error contact your host
Specifically the "admin_" tables.

spork985 Wrote:It's been fixed. It's important to make sure you only click "Install & Activate" once then just wait until it finishes processing. If you click it twice accidentally or impatiently, it can really throw off some of the plugins.
I Fixed it and the other problem.
Here's the Website if you wanna see what it looks like- Here
Thanks. Smile