MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Boards that you visit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mybb community, Icyboards, JoinForums, ProTechModz, Postial and some sort.
@Ben, What I don't like about HF is the way it runs. The community is just to large to dissolve your time.
(2013-02-17, 10:11 AM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Mybb community, Icyboards, JoinForums, ProTechModz, Postial and some sort.

in continuation to it ...
Yaldaram, and our Demonate
I don't go to Yaldaram mostly.

Demonate, hmm I think I know this place.
(2013-02-17, 07:11 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Only the mybb support forum really Toungue.
(2013-02-17, 07:29 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]My site and this site. Tried to get involved in others but none really interested me.

Same, and the few I have liked seem to die fairly quickly.
Only these forums, apart from my own which are either private or not big/not meant to be for the general public. :>
Only mine and this one. I check other MyBB sites every now and then to look at design/activity changes, but not as an active user. This site is always open in a tab but I haven't been using it a lot lately.
This one. To be honest, I don't really frequent forums. I spend a lot of time on the forum for an indie game that I am a moderator on, and I spend a lot of time here. I periodically visit places like stackoverflow when I'm trying to get something programming related to work, but neither SO or the forum I moderate use MyBB Smile
MyBB Support forums, Ocasionally plugin sites like Yaldaram's, and of course my own forums.
Pages: 1 2