MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FluxBB - conversion error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm trying to convert from FluxBB 1.5.1, selecting PunBB in the Merge System. It did successfully the first steps until importing users it run into problem:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'lastpost' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,longregip,longlastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,failedlogin,usernotes,passwordconvertsalt) VALUES ('2','','2','4','4','4','7','Solari','','','0','[email protected]','1174541944','1174542205','1174542205','','1','','1','2','','','','','','','','','1','0','217.198.224.162','','0','0','','eacb0d1b53a6f12893e95c7c5aec16de3ff2a939','punbb','0','0','','all','2','1','0','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','0','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','1','0','0','1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','','1','0','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','','')

What is wrong?
Hello again!

We absolutely need to come to MyBB. I understand that there are not so many people who would switch from FluxBB to MyBB because these are so different, so you don't have the converter. We could pay for it if necessary. Do you think that the error I posted is because the merge system is outdated? I read here on the forum that somebody converted successfully, but their forum was at least one version (or even two) older.
It's possible that it's just outdated, since Pirata is polishing up the new mods site.

If you are willing to pay as you say you are, and no one can actually fix this for you, try http://gconverter.com/fluxbb-to-mybb/ . They've been posted before multiple times in the community, but I have no idea how many people have actually used them.
Hi Josh!

So no one gave you feedback about this company? I find them quite expensive. I would have to pay $ 120 to convert my forum. I'd give half of that if someone could just brush up your existing merge system. Smile I'm quite sure that this is just some minor bugs which doesn't require a lot of work. I'd also prefer to do the converting myself because it's quite interesting (and I've partly done it already). But if no one volunteers on my case, I'll have no other choice but go with the gconverter.
So anyone here willing to earn 60 $? Smile
I've sent you a PM. Wink
Hi!

Irreligious couldn't convert my forum, anyone else wants to try?