MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Manager?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have installed the form manager and created a few forms but how do I view them? I've tried doing /forms and /forms.php?id=1. Still no luck. Is there something I have to do before?
You will need to create some forms. Go to AdminCP -> Configuration -> Forms?? or something similar.
It will be like this but with your forum URL: http://mybbsource.com/forms.php
(2013-02-17, 04:19 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to create some forms. Go to AdminCP -> Configuration -> Forms?? or something similar.
It will be like this but with your forum URL: http://mybbsource.com/forms.php

Yes, I did create forms. I've tried doing that URL but it doesn't seem to work.
What is your forum URL?
here ya go
Did you upload forms.php to your /public_html/forums/ directory?
(2013-02-17, 07:11 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload forms.php to your /public_html/forums/ directory?

Oh my. You're a life saver. I thank you so much. It works perfect now Wink
You're welcome, glad to be of assistance. Smile
Hello nick. I installed the form manager 2.0 for my site.. However after i make a form. I get this.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'required_posts' at row 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO mbb_forms (`name`,`submit_text`,`subject`,`permissions`,`required_posts`,`password`,`pm_uid`,`forum_fid`,`uses`,`log_responses`,`response_permissions`,`email_addresses`,`active`) VALUES ('Test','Thank you for filling out this form','{username}\'s Staff Application','a:1:{i:0;s:1:\"4\";}','','','','3',0,1,'a:1:{i:0;s:1:\"4\";}','',1)  
(2017-01-01, 11:58 PM)Grumpykitty Wrote: [ -> ]Hello nick.  I installed the form manager 2.0 for my site.. However after i make a form. I get this.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'required_posts' at row 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO mbb_forms (`name`,`submit_text`,`subject`,`permissions`,`required_posts`,`password`,`pm_uid`,`forum_fid`,`uses`,`log_responses`,`response_permissions`,`email_addresses`,`active`) VALUES ('Test','Thank you for filling out this form','{username}\'s Staff Application','a:1:{i:0;s:1:\"4\";}','','','','3',0,1,'a:1:{i:0;s:1:\"4\";}','',1)  

Why are you gravedigging a thread and plugin made 3+ years ago? Assuming you're using the Form Manager plugin by Nickman it was made for 1.6 and won't work on 1.8 without some fixes.