MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads not showing on the index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I am using Google ads for generate some income for my forum. I have put some ads in the header and at the top of the index and this ads working great...

I have also put some ads on the botton of index but this ads not showing for guests. After login the ads works but the guests don't see the ads.. I don't know why because some ads there are only for guests but they can't see the ads.

Is there someone knows what the problem is, because its strange that the codes for the ads working well at the top of the index and not at the bottom.

Thanks for helping..

forum url= www.galaxyfreaks.nl/index.php
details test account:

Username: DroidUser
Password: 1234567890
(2013-02-17, 11:12 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

I am using Google ads for generate some income for my forum. I have put some ads in the header and at the top of the index and this ads working great...

I have also put some ads on the botton of index but this ads not showing for guests. After login the ads works but the guests don't see the ads.. I don't know why because some ads there are only for guests but they can't see the ads.

Is there someone knows what the problem is, because its strange that the codes for the ads working well at the top of the index and not at the bottom.

Thanks for helping..

forum url= www.galaxyfreaks.nl/index.php
details test account:

Username: DroidUser
Password: 1234567890

Did you place the code in the header_welcomeblock_guest template?
Nope the code that I want to show in the bottom of the index I have put it natural in the index page, in the "Index Page Templates >> index" but not showing up ConfusedConfused

Like I say the header code is showing well so its the index bottom ads thats the problem not the header....
I believe that Google only allows 3 ads per page. As a guest I already see 3 ads in the header, and so I can't see the footer one.
hmmm, as member u see also more then 3 ads, but also I don't see on Google annywere the rule about the 3 ads......
I've logged in and I can't see more than 3 ads. I'm only seeing two, actually.

Check this: http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/an...t_per_page
A oke thanks, then I can delete some ads because they are not necessary to stay if they not become visible ToungueToungue