MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best 'Harlem Shake' yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I don't find any of this amusing. I honestly just think the Harlem Shake stuff is silly.
(2013-02-19, 09:42 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I don't find any of this amusing. I honestly just think the Harlem Shake stuff is silly.

I think that's one of the main reasons Harlem Shake is getting so popular, because it's silly.
(2013-02-19, 10:55 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-19, 09:42 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I don't find any of this amusing. I honestly just think the Harlem Shake stuff is silly.

I think that's one of the main reasons Harlem Shake is getting so popular, because it's silly.

What's even more ridiculous is that most of these videos have ruined the original Harlem Shake.

Only harlem shake video that I've watched completely so I don't even know how it compares to the original.
They're all stupid. Everyone making their own initially makes it more popular and a bigger craze, but generally that means it goes away sooner. I hope I am not wrong.

My favourite is probably the one by Explosm (the 'Cyanide and Happiness' guys made an animated one) and freddiew. They're essentially the same. Toungue
My college made one yesterday :> I was Slenderman with a katana umbrella.
(2013-02-21, 01:59 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]

Only harlem shake video that I've watched completely so I don't even know how it compares to the original.

LMFAO @ THE DUDE WITH THE REDEEMED RIVEN ART WORK LMFAO!!!!

But honestly, the one from my old university is pretty damn good imho.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200575646974455

I just wish I was there to have seen all the shirtless cute guys <3
That poor dog getting swung around like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5