MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where Can I Put My...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been trying to add on my pop-up ads code for awhile. I tried in some of the place such like "Header" etc...It doesn't seem to working. So I am asking where is the right place to place such code? Thanks.
Try using headerinclude.

ACP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *Template Set* -> headerinclude
Actually, let me ask the obvious. What browser ( + version) are you using? If you are using: Firefox, Opera, IE 7, Safari, Camino, Mozilla (now Seamonkey), or browsers like that, they have built-in pop-up blockers and you would need to disable this feature in order for the pop-ups to work.

However, if you think the code might be at fault you may want to post your code or attach a file with the code and we could try to just debug that.
SnakEyez Wrote:Actually, let me ask the obvious. What browser ( + version) are you using? If you are using: Firefox, Opera, IE 7, Safari, Camino, Mozilla (now Seamonkey), or browsers like that, they have built-in pop-up blockers and you would need to disable this feature in order for the pop-ups to work.

However, if you think the code might be at fault you may want to post your code or attach a file with the code and we could try to just debug that.

i would certainly agree with him, well most of todays browsers block the popup window.
No, for the sure it is not the browser problem. I am not that stupid to not to realise that my pop-up blockers has block a pop-up.

*Edit*
Hmm, it seem that Christian method is not working for me. Thanks anyway.
xd3vilx Wrote:No, for the sure it is not the browser problem. I am not that stupid to not to realise that my pop-up blockers has block a pop-up.

*Edit*
Hmm, it seem that Christian method is not working for me. Thanks anyway.

Post the code if you want. If it isn't working in different places it might just be bad code.