MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin cp is messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey i just logged into my admin cp today and i get a ton of errors. please help me with this if an admin on here would like to register i could make them an admin to fix it if i need to but here is a screenshot.
[attachment=28626]
You can try replacing that core file, I'd make a backup before making any chances. Then, just download a fresh copy of MyBB and upload the default inc/functions.php & class_page.php file.
let me look at code for some reason last time a file changed some small things in the code

replaced /inc functions.php with backup and also /admin index.php and still nothing please someone help
Working backup? Did you try the default MyBB download?
here are some more pics
[attachment=28627]

they were all working backups ill try the default give me one min

just replaced both /admin index.php and /inc functions.php and nothing

i might just do a full restore of feb 7th ok with filezilla what is the best way to do this delete all the file structure and just drag and drop the files from the backup or just overwrite the files with the backup files.
You can rename the images, plugins, & configuration file. After that, you can drag all the default MyBB core files via Filezilla to replace the old ones. Once done, rename the images, plugins, and config file back.
yessss i fixed it all i did was replaced the entire admin folder from the feb 7th backup and overwrote the current files and it worked but still makes me wonder why it was messing up thanks turbo
No problem, glad I could be of assistance.
you should join my site sometime but for now imma give u some rep.
(2013-02-19, 03:06 AM)trentenmarschel Wrote: [ -> ]you should join my site sometime but for now imma give u some rep.

Unfortunately I will have to take a rain check on that. I've been very busy with my own projects as of late. Just today I found time to be more active here at the MyBB forums. But I do wish you nothing but the best and good luck with your forum.
Pages: 1 2