MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users losing interest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-02-27, 05:06 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-27, 01:44 PM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]You opened it up just over a week ago and have started to slack off ? I can tell you one thing, If you dont have the interest to keep visiting your own forum then certainly dont expect others too do so. And dont expect your forum to be a complete success after a week, thats gonna take months maybe even years of work, slacking off after a week is not the way to run a successful forum.

Have to agree with this. It can take quite a while to get an active user base (a forum which can survive on its own). Leaving after a week is surprising.

Keep at it, this time don't stop, keep pushing new content to keep people engaged and wanting to come back.

Definitely agree. ZEJ has been on the Internet for well over two years (a few of those before I took the reins!) and even though its post count and activity are reasonable, I still haven't left. Toungue
Pages: 1 2