MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Icons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I keep seeing this, I am trying to add new on/off for my forums, but images wont work.

see screen: http://cache.gyazo.com/d7d9c58f3c2517db5...aaa02d.png

Can anyone tell me the right way to add new on/off icons.

Also, the template is custom.

Thank you.
make your own icons and give them the same name as the original. After that upload them with f.a. filezilla to your server into the theme you are using.
You have to replace new on/off/lock images with your current. Find it in your images folder, but be sure you are looking at right folder of theme.
I did both that and still nothing? Is there a template edit that maybe I have to do?
Did you upload them to the correct place? A link to your site would be helpful...
I think I have them in the right place.

Forum: www.marketflip.net
images/goodman//forumicons/on

It looks like you have an extra / in your path, remove that.
images/goodman/forumicons/on

Like that, then make sure it's actually in that location of your forum root.
Hmm, thats weird... i got them in the right place now I think, but still cant see them?
This image path images/goodman/forumicons/on isn't valid due the fact this output doesn't have any extension (eg gif).Open forumbit_depth2_template and find {$lightbulb['folder']} variable and add .gif after that variable( {$lightbulb['folder']}.gif will work ).
Make sure they are saved to the theme as .gif, nothing else will work unless you want to do a mountain of file edits.
Pages: 1 2