MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: html in post help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I had open a topic in the MyBB 1.6 General Support but the say to open a topic in the plugin support so here I am.

I have a plugin thats made it possible to use html codes in posts. But if I use a html code like <center> and </center> everything works well but if I take a look at the portal page in the messages u see the codes.. Is it possible to enable also html on the portal so the html codes are not visible annymore??

Or is there a template change or annything else to make this possible without a plugin. Everything is welcome!!

This is the plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/html-in-posts

Thanks helping me!
You have to ask support at Pirata's site, that too, if you are a subscriber then only you can.
(2013-02-19, 06:28 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]You have to ask support at Pirata's site, that too, if you are a subscriber then only you can.

Thats why i'm asking here, I don't pay for 1 plugin for get support only.. If it is a great plugin and getting good support or updates thats a diffrent story but the plugin is dead for months now...

So thats why I ask here and i'm not a subscriber so can not ask on that forum... Little strange I use a FREE plugin but need to be a subscriber to get support for it over there ConfusedConfusedConfused
Im wrong.You can still read forums were they fiix this though.
(2013-02-20, 08:15 PM)Ted B Wrote: [ -> ]Im wrong.You can still read forums were they fiix this though.

Wat do u mean??? We search for a sollution here, if u find something share please. And explain wat u mean!!

If u mean to read on that forum, you don't have it right... Its not possible to see reply's u reseave the message

Quote:You must be either a Premium Subscriber or a Gold Subscriber to read replies. Click here for more information.

So what do u mean with your message??
You can just enable html for that section and then will work on portal.
(2013-02-22, 07:18 PM)Ted B Wrote: [ -> ]You can just enable html for that section and then will work on portal.

?????????

Sorry but where do u talking about, do u know wich plugin we spoke here?? And do u know the settings?? I think not because the only settings u can manage is this

[attachment=28671]

So no option the set it on portal like u say. And I have html available at all forums, and the portal shows still the html codes so it not working like I ask...... Its the second time u say something thats not right... Please help or don't but now u talking crep..

Sorry that I say it like that, but this helps NOT....
Sorry if you dont understand im just trying to help, and if I dont help go spend a few bucks on Pirata Nervo site for better help, and since I do spend the money I was not aware normal members cant view certain parts of his site.

Yes I do use the same plugin, had the same problem. What I did was enabled html in your admincp / Forum Management / edit forum / Miscellaneous Options, and set it for just that forum im using on my portal, then locked it so no one can post in it, as this forum is just for show.

Again sorry for trying to help, Ill know better next time.
(2013-02-23, 05:54 PM)Ted B Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if you dont understand im just trying to help, and if I dont help go spend a few bucks on Pirata Nervo site for better help, and since I do spend the money I was not aware normal members cant view certain parts of his site.

Yes I do use the same plugin, had the same problem. What I did was enabled html in your admincp / Forum Management / edit forum / Miscellaneous Options, and set it for just that forum im using on my portal, then locked it so no one can post in it, as this forum is just for show.

Again sorry for trying to help, Ill know better next time.

Like I say I have enable for all the forums html and still the codes are visible on the portal so like I also says what u say isn't true or working!!!

Let see someting what u do then, because for now nobody have profit from what u talking..... And for me its a excuse that u not knows that on that forum only subscribers can view things... its all over the forum that only subscribers can view.........

And u have right, I don't pay for one little plugin a lot of money to get only support.... Its a free plugin, but the support is not free VERY BAD!!!! Make then the plugin a payed plugin ConfusedConfused
Ok, lets just calm down. Galaxy - the plugin is free - the support is not. You get 4 premium plugins and a years support on all plugins for something like 5 euro?

You should not be abusive to Ted who is trying to help you out; it is hardly surprising the way you are responding that no-one else is posting in this thread.
Pages: 1 2