MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins css (Stylesheets and @imports) are not being used after upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've recently updated MyBB to MyBB 1.6.7. After updating a lot of problems came up. One was that for some reason A plugins CSS would not import into the forum.

For example, Security Question plugin has two duplicate fields on registration. The hidden field plugin that stops spammers is shown. A plugin I'm using that adds AJAX Chat to the forums is not styled. (It had odd row and even row colors, auto scroll, etc before).

After looking at how the plugins adds styles, it seems like its failing adding imports (@import) and stylesheets to the forum. How can I fix this?

My Forum. Take a look at the registration page as well.
I'm getting an error indicating either you misconfigured your database or MySQL is not running.

IIRC, @import must be the first entries in a stylesheet; anywhere else and it won't load in all browsers.
(2013-02-20, 07:08 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting an error indicating either you misconfigured your database or MySQL is not running.

IIRC, @import must be the first entries in a stylesheet; anywhere else and it won't load in all browsers.

Oops, That was another issue not related. it should be fixed now.
I suggest you update to the latest update 1.6.9

If you are using old plugins they may not be compatible with the latest version of MyBB