MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Runescape 2007 Servers Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... Explanation?
Those old school 2007 servers. Back when RS had like 1m people on at once lol. And, you can get in free if the votes go over 500k right now it's only at 200k and the voting ends on March 1st. :/
There was never 1m online at once. The most ever was around 250k-300k. Especially when you take into account the amount of servers it's impossible to have more than that.
I stopped caring about RuneScape after version 2.
(2013-02-20, 12:55 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]There was never 1m online at once. The most ever was around 250k-300k. Especially when you take into account the amount of servers it's impossible to have more than that.

Lol you know what I mean. Toungue It was a while back. And I actually remember at times it was like 500k. :O
This will just kill the game more.
I've actually voted on this as I wouldn't mind giving the old RS another go. Personally I don't really like all the new updates that they're bringing to the game, it's still playable obviously but it doesn't seem to have that charm like it once did.

I think it'll definitely be interesting to see how the complete fresh start works. Toungue
I signed it but it said members only. Huh.
To be honest, i never played this game, somehow i am not finding my self there. But i will vote to help you Smile
Pages: 1 2