MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cant access my user forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This problem is really making me mad. When I click on a user forum (like general discussion or News) All it does is reload the index.php. First I thought it may have been my proxy, no that's not it. I than thought maybe I should clear my cookies and cashe, nope not it either. Why is it reloading the index.php when I click a forum category. It's like its not even trying to freaking load the forum category. I've had this issue on and off yesterday but now its just completely not letting me go into the categories.

Oh great, now there is a new problem. When I login it shows me the "You have logged in page" yet it loads and it reloads the forum...im not logged in. I have to reload the page to be shown the forum -_- When I log out it shows me the page saying "You have been logged out" Yet it does not log me out. wtf is this bs.
What's your forum URL?
Its too controversial to post the link. Not illegal, yet controversial.

However when I click log out it reloads the index page and it looks like I'm still logged in (user CP links at the top and stuff) but if i click a forum category it loads the page saying I need to login. But if I go back to the index page it still looks like I'm logged in.

This is an issue on my end only? I asked 4 other forum members and they report no such problems.
(2013-02-20, 02:20 PM)TJM Wrote: [ -> ]This problem is really making me mad. When I click on a user forum (like general discussion or News) All it does is reload the index.php. First I thought it may have been my proxy, no that's not it. I than thought maybe I should clear my cookies and cashe, nope not it either. Why is it reloading the index.php when I click a forum category. It's like its not even trying to freaking load the forum category. I've had this issue on and off yesterday but now its just completely not letting me go into the categories.

Oh great, now there is a new problem. When I login it shows me the "You have logged in page" yet it loads and it reloads the forum...im not logged in. I have to reload the page to be shown the forum -_- When I log out it shows me the page saying "You have been logged out" Yet it does not log me out. wtf is this bs.

I have had this problem occasionally when using Firefox, I found that if you shut down Firefox and restart it, the problem clears, I've also notice this happen when Firefox issues an update.

I realise some may scoff at this but it works for me OK !! Big Grin
If this fails, have you edited your htaccess file?