MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 349 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.10 (Linux)Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 349 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.10 (Linux)

It just happened bang like that.
Any help please? Smile
I think this might be one of the errors with PHP 5.4 to be fixed in MyBB 1.6.10.
It just happened to me 10 minutes ago.
This is really weird.
Yeah Josh is correct, MyBB isn't fully compatible with PHP 5.4 yet. It will be fixed in 1.6.10. [Issue #1968]
I was wondering why it just happened to me a couple of hours ago and not before?
Also, thanks for the reply mate, may I ask when mybb 1.6.10's gonna be released?
(2013-02-21, 12:40 PM)goodboy133 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering why it just happened to me a couple of hours ago and not before?

Most likely your host upgraded to PHP 5.4.

(2013-02-21, 12:40 PM)goodboy133 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, thanks for the reply mate, may I ask when mybb 1.6.10's gonna be released?

As always, when it's ready.
I notice this error too when I log into my admin panel... I'm using PHP 5.4.10 for a couple of months, and this error doesn't occurred before, but now it says "Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 349 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.10 (Linux)". Wonder why... I will just opt back to PHP 5.3 until this error fixed!