MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insane Gamers Theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

After along time I've almost completed my very first mybb theme... I've actually in the last 2 Days started a rebuild... My friend codded half of it and I finished it cause I do the graphics.. Right now on my site I have the background changed from the original just to showcase the games our community plays the most.

I also did the logo in Cinema 4D Studio... I'll gladly share that with you to enjoy if you want.. I posted the images but they are HD and big so I supply links instead!

http://insanegamers.co/img/DayZ.png

Site: http://insanegamers.co I keep editing it and making adjustments so it will change all the time... So I hope you like it..

Thanks,

-ISG- ucjohn
Sorry to say but its rather ugly.
Good attempt non the less, better than what i could do.
I've decided to go with a crisp cleaner style so my site theme keeps changing.. And the DayZ one wasn't bad if you played the game you may understand why it was themed like that...
I have and still do play DayZ. Even have my own active server, i understand exactly why you themed it like that.. Either way it looked ugly.
To be honest, theme is not so good. Also that blue bar doesen't suits to theme at all.
Jovan if your talking about the theme currently on the website the blue bar matches the I in the ISG.. As I said I'm not done.. I'm a hardcore FPS gamer and alot of people do like the theme ya a few minor tweaks here and there it will be done..
(2013-02-22, 09:15 PM)ucjohn Wrote: [ -> ]Jovan if your talking about the theme currently on the website the blue bar matches the I in the ISG.. As I said I'm not done.. I'm a hardcore FPS gamer and alot of people do like the theme ya a few minor tweaks here and there it will be done..

Then why'd you post this? (in the wrong section too)

It doesn't look very appealing and I wouldn't dare to use it on my website or suggest it to any clients.

Looks good for a first try, if that's what this is...
It's my very first theme... Why are there so many rude people in here... I wasn't making this for anyone specifically except the gaming community I currently run.. I've never made a single theme for mybb.. How is this in the wrong section if I'm displaying the work I've done? I haven't found a single theme for gaming or directed towards a gaming community... If I found a place that had some good themes directed towards gaming communities I would have purchased one.. Plus not to mention I'll probably have to take my site down and rebuild it with a different forum system.. I've asked for help nobody has been able to assist me..

Right here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-134984.html
Good on you for attempting to make your own theme, a lot of people wouldn't even bother. It's not a great theme, definitely not one anyone would pay for, but if you and your community like it, then so what?

People aren't really rude here (although obnoxious might describe one or 2 members), they're just straight up.
Well as I stated if someone made and designed themes geared towards gaming or gaming communities I would probably buy one.. But the gaming themes I've seen aren't anything to brag about either.. I just figured some nice open constructive criticism, wouldn't hurt but some people are to straight up it's very rude..
Pages: 1 2