MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i have problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
dear sir .

i have problem when i finished installation

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (43)
Error Message:
The install directory (install/) still exists on your server and is not locked. To access MyBB please either remove this directory or create an empty file in it called 'lock'.

all ready removed lock
As error says:

Quote:To access MyBB please either remove this directory or create an empty file in it called 'lock'.

Did you deleted your install directory or did you choose a solution with a 'lock'?
i deleted only a"lock"

everything ok only this is problem

please help me .

i love mybb
You don't have to delete a 'lock', you have to create it.

Quote:create an empty file in it called 'lock'.

Simply delete the install folder and everything will be ok.
mr. Jovan J. wait i well do now .

i deleted install but there is 2 problem

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
-
Query:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: mybb_datacache

sir installation on my localhost
I am curious did you downloaded the latest 1.6.9? Because this error was fixed in http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1815 Smile

Read this how to fix it:

Quote:Database: SQLite
SQL Error: 1 - no such table: test_datacache
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM test_datacache
Information: This occurs when you are using SQLite and the database table prefix is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['table_prefix']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider. This error also shows when the database path is incorrect in $config['database']['database']. To fix this, make sure the path points to where your database is stored.
yes 1.6.9

ok can you give me good version ?

i well install now
If you are using 1.6.9 everything is fine.

As i mentioned above, read this how to fix your problem:

Quote:Database: SQLite
SQL Error: 1 - no such table: test_datacache
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM test_datacache
Information: This occurs when you are using SQLite and the database table prefix is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['table_prefix']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider. This error also shows when the database path is incorrect in $config['database']['database']. To fix this, make sure the path points to where your database is stored.
yeah same

$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'mybb_';
Can you check in your database does mybb_datacache table actually exists?
Pages: 1 2