MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a custom theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally I don't bother with posting threads in here for services I need, as I tend to know the right people and go directly to them. However, I'm really not aware with which other theme designers are around and of quality. I'm tuned out of the designing scene at the moment so a thread was needed.

Basically, we want a new extravagant light theme for WWE Forums. We want a more simplistic wrestling-related theme which is more inviting than our current (which we will obviously keep for a dark alternative), but we still want it be unique and impressive. We have a high budget so the price isn't an issue, but we won't be ripped off and the sole purpose really was finding decent designers who are a cheaper alternative than Audentio -- who we are still considering -- so we have more left over to purchase features.

Please PM me if you're interested with some past work and what sort of ideas you would have. More information on the theme we want can be given via PM as well.

Thanks.
Hi, sent you a pm Smile
I may be interested in taking this on. The update at themefreak is nearly finished and I'd like to add another custom theme to my portfolio, and since I'm a member there and very much a WWE fan I think this could be a perfect fit. I'll send you a PM soon! Smile