MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing Templates/Posts Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently moved to a new server and after that when I try to edit a global template and save the template it shows the code incorrectly. What is causing this?

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="10" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><strong>Subscribe Gold!</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
Before Edit.

<table border=\"0\" cellspacing="{$theme[\'borderwidth\']}" cellpadding=\"10\" class=\"tborder\">
<tr>
<td class=\"thead\" colspan=\"{$colspan}\"><strong>Subscribe Gold!</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class=\"trow1\">
After Edit!
Looks like there is something wrong with the configuration of the server, I suggest you contact your host.
I am not really sure, it loos like every time I write ' or " it changes to \' and \" even in basic forum posting.
(2013-02-23, 08:22 AM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you contact your host.
I did that and they told me it is something has do with BB coding, and suggested to ask MyBB support.
Does your host perchance have magicquotes enabled?
Both magic_quotes_runtime and magic_quotes_gpc are set to OFF.

Any idea would be appreciated.

magicquotes is off, any other Idea?

NOTE: It is not a server issue, as I created another test forum, and this problem didn't happen.
Are you running any plugins at all? Also, have you disabled Code Press to make sure it isn't causing the problem (it's really buggy)?
Yes I am running a few plugins. For code press I have it disabled but the problem still there, also this is happening even in simple forum posting not only in template editing.
Please try disabling all plugins via ACP > Settings > General Configuration > Disable All Plugins = Yes. If the problem is solved, it is a plugin issue for definite.
Pages: 1 2