MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plain text displayed (No Theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB community, it would seem that no matter what theme I install it shows up as just texted links and text. No pictures, No theme, Just text.

I have tried multiple Theme both new and old, none to find work. Which tells me this is more indepth then a simple Theme failure. Any help on this one? Thanks guys.
Go to your global.css of theme, click on it, and save it after that. That maybe will fix it Smile
(2013-02-23, 09:01 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your global.css of theme, click on it, and save it after that. That maybe will fix it Smile

global.css is a Cascading Style Sheet. It also includes the CSS code of:
margin: 15px auto 20px;
text-align: left;

This has absolutly nothing to do with no themes showing up on the forums. It has to do with aligning text and boxes. Thank you for trying but this will not fix my issue.

Does anyone else have a solution? Thanks Guys.
Do you have a link to your forum? Did this happen after upgrade or is it a fresh install?

I must say that Jovan is right and in some cases just saving the global.css file will fix the issue you are facing. If you try it and it fails then we can move to the next possibility.
I think you didn't understand me.
You have to resave your stylesheet. As i said above, go to your theme, go to global.css, advanced mode, after that resave it.
Edit: Thank you Leefish Smile
(2013-02-23, 09:14 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]I think you didn't understand me.
You have to resave your stylesheet. As i said above, go to your theme, go to global.css, advanced mode, after that resave it.
Edit: Thank you Leefish Smile

I understood you and also did it to make sure. Thats how I knew the code inside of it. No go.

(2013-02-23, 09:14 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a link to your forum? Did this happen after upgrade or is it a fresh install?

I must say that Jovan is right and in some cases just saving the global.css file will fix the issue you are facing. If you try it and it fails then we can move to the next possibility.

I do have a link as it is still my IP I will PM you this. As I stated it did not work resaving but I did try. I can't say when this happens, let me explain why. I am running a Xampp server that host my websites and then useing MyBB for our forums.

If I go to the server computer and go to http://localhost/mybb the forums show up perfect. All the themes are in place, everything looks beautiful. However when I try from a different computer to go to http://MYIP/mybb I get the forums without the themes. Hopefully this added info will help.

P.s. I have PM'ed you the URL to the site.

Thanks for helping guys.
Ok, well Jovan is much better at server things than I am, so I will hand this back to him. If you have not sent Jovan the forum address please will you do so?

Thank you.
(2013-02-23, 09:32 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, well Jovan is much better at server things than I am, so I will hand this back to him. If you have not sent Jovan the forum address please will you do so?

Thank you.

I have sent it to him as well, thank you for your help.
Hello

If someone is still interested.. Here is solution:

U must change ip-address from inc/config.php

$config['memcache']['host'] = 'CHANGETHIS';
When u installed, u maybe left localhost our your LAN address there.