MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Put a box around awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you go about putting a box around the rewards like on attachment?
Pretty sure that's my site you got the screenshot from. We just wrapped the awards variable in a div and applied some css like max-width etc.
(2013-02-25, 12:18 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure that's my site you got the screenshot from. We just wrapped the awards variable in a div and applied some css like max-width etc.

What is your site? and would you be willing to share your code?
Share YOUR code where you want the border around. You are the receiving end, right?
So place the code and you will have a modified version.
(2013-02-25, 04:11 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-25, 12:18 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure that's my site you got the screenshot from. We just wrapped the awards variable in a div and applied some css like max-width etc.

<div class="post_author_box">
<div class="xanth">Awards</div>
{$post['myawards']}
</div>
(2013-02-25, 08:49 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]

{$post['myawards']}
</div>

Thanks dude and you didn't post the css and yes I think it was from your website wweforums.net?
(2013-02-25, 08:52 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-25, 08:49 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]

{$post['myawards']}
</div>

Thanks dude and you didn't post the css and yes I think it was from your website wweforums.net?

You don't need the CSS, make your own to match your site.