MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookie trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I know theres been threads about this topic before but for some reason the issue I've got is very weird and just wont go away and I don't even know where it came from.

Its the old problem of the new posts icon not shutting off, even when using the "Mark All Forums Read" button... BUT its only doing it for two posts... *confused* The rest of the forum works fine...

If I move them the problem just follows to the forum section I move them to and I'd prefer not to delete them.

I know its not my settings in the Board Settings as I didn't even change them and I checked to make sure they are right and even cleared/re-entered them, yet still not fixing it. Rolleyes

Quote:Board URL: http://sub.domain.com
Cookie domain: .sub.domain.com
Cookie Path: /

I just don't understand why its suddenly started up out of the blue, I didn't change anything. Sad

Thanks in advance for any advice. Smile

(Tested with FF/IE, removed cookies/files etc...)
Also just noticed the person who made the posts has shown as online for aaages so I checked the time and they were last active @ 07:55 PM and the time now is: 03:58 PM...

What the heck is going on. :|
This has now fixed itself sort of for the moment anyway... though the user still apears as online, Can't for the life of me figure it.
Can you post a link to your forum?